Friday, August 1, 2008

Girls Love Shoes!!

I am pretty sure my daughter already has more shoes than I do. It is so fun to have a girl!! Everything is cute and fancy! Besides the fact that everything is cuter when it's small; I love travel size and mini things... So of course we can't live without teeny-tiny shoes!
Grandma surprised us by sneaking these on while Isabelle was sleeping. When she woke up, I couldn't figure out where they came from. They are so darling... they fit perfectly and match everything!! Thanks, mom!
When I saw these cowboy boots, I HAD to get them in honor of Leo. He's my little buddy that I tended and he wore cowboy boots every single day. He would wear them with jeans, sweats, shorts, whatever! He is the funniest little guy, and I hope Isabelle is spunky just like him!

4 comments:

Villarreal's said...

Spunky kids are THE BEST!!! I love letting Natalia wear whatever she wants at times. It will be the only time in her life she'll be able to do it and get away with it! ha ha! As always Izzy is STINKIN cute and I'm lovin the cowboy boots! Oh, btw, did u get the emails I sent u about halloween costumes? Hope u got a good laugh! Love ya!
-Trisha

Andrea said...

those are the cutest boots ever. love em.

ak studio & design said...

good job on the posting...now if we can just get you caught up to 2009! we should talk sometime...phone tag is fun but gets kind of lame :)

Diana said...

Those boots are awesome. Where did you find them?