Friday, August 22, 2008

The Cabin

While my fam was here visiting, we took a little trip up to my parent's cabin. Kids running around with beebe-guns, babies hanging out, everyone playing games... It was tons of fun! Everyone spread out to sleep in the cabin, but Ryan and I decided to spare everyone else of Isabelle's wonderful sleeping habits, so the three of us camped out in the back of Shawn and Susan's car. I wish I had a picture- we made the comfiest bed ever and had a fun family sleepover. Izzy actually slept pretty well, but I was sure that I was going to wake up to a moose staring in the window!! (We survived moose-free.) I love the cabin... we always make such fun memories there and it was (as always) a great time up there!!

My favorite is the picture of Brooklyn with the babies... "which is the real baby??" Haha Troy is always up to something.

No comments: