Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Pioneer Day

The day before the parade, you can go view the floats at the expo center. We've never done it before, but I went this year with some of my family and it was so much fun! The floats are totally overwhelming when you see them up close. It makes you appreciate all the time and effort that goes into making them. Also, they had these amazing face-painters (is that what you'd call them??) there. I kind of wanted mine painted too, but I guess they don't do adults!! Megan and Melissa's were both really cool...

This is a pirate float for Linc... it was his favorite.


Linc, Jody, My Dad, Megan, My Mom, Izzy, and Melissa. It's important to notice Melissa in this picture. #1 She is so cooperative when taking pictures #2 She is ADDICTED to crystal light packets in her water... she is drinking it constantly!!

After we were done voting for our favorites, we went to Crown Burger. The day was super-fun and I think it will have to be a tradition. ooh... I just realized next year we can get Izzy's face painted!!

No comments: