Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Thorson Lincoln

Isabelle has a new cousin!! After a full day of labor, followed by two hours of pushing, and then a c-section... my sister Jody had her baby!! Poor girl- what a hard delivery, but I'm sure she'd tell anyone that it was worth it... he could not be cuter!! They named him Thorson Lincoln Wixom. I love him so much already! I really wish they'd call him Thor (how cool is that name???) but they are going to call him Lincoln. That's a cute name too, so I'm ok with it... not that it really matters what I think, I know. Anyways, I am so grateful to have such a wonderful sister, it has been so fun sharing the pregnancy experience, and now the newborn baby experience with her!! I am so excited for these two kiddos to grow up together!! Five weeks seems like a big difference in right now, but really that is such a close age! I can just imagine all the fun things they'll do growing up together!

T-Linc and Izzy... buddies already!

Look at all that hair... what a cutie!!

The proud parents with their sweet boy

We are so excited for Jody and Troy! I'm so grateful he's here and healthy and that Jody's doing good as well. Babies are such blessings. Yay for cousins!!

2 comments:

T Linc said...

I pushed for two hours?!? well, I don't think anyone would disagree by looking at me;) But, you're right, he couldn't be any sweeter...

Villarreal's said...

You werent kiddin when you said he had a lot of hair! Look at that! How cute! Glad your sis is doing well! MISS YA- LOVE YA! -Trisha