Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!

On Father's day, Isabelle and I got up early to make Ryan breakfast in bed. We were so excited for his first official Father's Day!

Ryan is such a good Daddy to Isabelle. Even though she's screaming in this picture, I promise she loves him very much! He is so sweet with her and I love seeing this protective daddy side of him! I am so grateful that he works so hard so that I can stay home with Isabelle. I love being able to take care of her everyday... thanks Ryan! We love you!!


I just wanted to also say how grateful I am for our dads. My dad is such a cute Grandpa. Isabelle is so lucky to have him! I am so glad that even after thirteen grandkids, he is so excited to see her and play with her. He even got her to stick her tounge out at him!! He's always been an amazing dad- the kind of dad that knows how to do everything. He takes good care of us and I'm so grateful for him and love him tons!

Isabelle is lucky to have another Grandpa who also loves her very much!! Ryan's dad is so cute with her. He always wants his turn to hold her and play with her. He has always been so nice to me, too. He has always been so welcoming and he's the kind of father-in-law that you can always joke and tease with. We're so grateful for him and love him very much!

Happy Fathers Day!!

2 comments:

Jill Knotwell said...

Your a busy little bee posting for the whole month of june! Good girl and keep it coming.

E Winzeler said...

I think I like Ryan in a speedo better than fully clothed :) It's so much fun celebrating all the "firsts". Happy late Father's Day Ryan! It was fun to see you guys the other night!