Sunday, January 27, 2008

Tagged- all about my husband!

What is his name? Ryan Erik Reese
How long have you been together? Five Years , Married Four Years!
How long did you date? 1 Year (Almost Exactly)
How old is he? Too young to be bald, poor guy!
Who eats more? That is a sensitive question right now, considering my pregnant state.
Who said I love you first? Ryan
Who is taller? Ryan (by an entire inch...which means nothing once you put shoes on because girls shoes always have bigger soles!)
Who can sing better? Ryan, and you should hear him make up his own lyrics, it's hilarious!
Who is smarter? Ryan... plus he is good at absolutely everything he does!
Who does the laundry? Me, I'm pretty sure he does not know how to turn on the washer or dryer.
Who pays the bills? Me, but he earns the money :)
Who sleeps on the right side? Me. But when the baby's born we'll switch because the cradle fits on the other side... it's going to be a big change!
Who mows the lawn? He does - it's his favorite!
Who cooks dinner? I don't know if the word "cook" really applies, but I guess it would be me.
Who drives? Ryan!
Who is more stubborn? Ryan... after the first year of marriage, I learned it's easier to just give in!

Who kissed who first? He kissed me first... on the cheek, how cute. Then for real on our next date.
Who asked who out first? He asked me out first.
Who proposed? He did. We had talked about getting married, but never looked at rings or anything so I was VERY surprised, and VERY happy when he poppped the question.
Who has more friends? We pretty much have the same friends. I steal his.
Who is more sensitive? 100% me
Who has more siblings? Me

Who wears the pants? Ryan!! But he told me once that I wear the capri's...


I tag Trisha, Kalli, and Abby... have fun!

6 comments:

Melinda said...

So much fun!! I love the pics! I also love the capri's comment - so funny. I still need to get the guitar hero video to you so you can show off his dancing skills!!

Branden said...

wow, I didn't recognize Ryan with hair. j/k

Kristi said...

Love the pics!

Jenn said...

so fun......and you both look so good in the wedding pic. I absolutely LOVE your dress. Wow, you are one hot mamma! :)

Unknown said...

Ryan wears the pants, Caryn wears the capris, but Ryan still looks like a freakin "Candy Cane"!! :)
Caryn, thanks again for helping out with Natalia the other night, Trisha and I both know you are going to be a great mom!

annalisa said...

I love this idea. So fun to get a better look at Ryan. But I already liked Ryan: he shoveled a path to my car in the snow for me :).