Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's out there. What a great chance to celebrate the women who mean the most to us!!
This is a picture of my mom with Isabelle. She is such a great mom and Grandma! I am so grateful for my mom, she's the best! She is always helping me with something, and especially since Izzy was born- she has totally put her life on hold to be with us. My mom and I have always been super close and I love spending time with her! She's so much fun and I love her tons!

This is a picture of another great mom in our lives. This is Ryan's mom with Isabelle. She is so excited about being a grandma and is so sweet to Izzy! She's so good to us and we love her tons!

I am so grateful to have Isabelle in my life and that she made me a mom!! She is so amazing and I love her so much. We had such a great day together- Ryan got us out of the house for the first time and I think we all needed it. I will always remember my first mother's day!

3 comments:

REYNOLDS FAMILY said...

I am HORRIBLE @ getting back to you! I'm so sorry..we have had a bunch of family stuff and vacation and work and it has been quite a long month!! ANYWAYS..let's get together next week for sure (if it works for you guys) Your little one is SOO CUTE! I miss having a baby:)

I set our profile to private so send me your email address and i will send you an invite.
reynoldsfamily@yahoo.com

Jenny said...

I may have just soiled myself when I noticed that you updated your blog...FINALLY! J/K like I'm one to talk. I rarely update mine either. So, I finally get to see how old Izzy really is instead of the same ?hours old pictures from the hospital. Caryn she is so sweet! I love the photos!

Linds Forrest said...

I am really going to enjoy reading your blog. I love re-celebrating holidays!!