Thursday, May 22, 2008

Maycee Jane

Isabelle has a new best friend!! My friend Sally had her baby... Maycee Jane Anderson on May 21st. I am so excited for these girls to grow up together! I can only hope they can have as much fun together as Sally and I have... without causing as much trouble :)
Here's the girls all together! Sally is such a cute mom! We were able to see her right after she had the baby and it was so fun. Thank goodness for Marin or I could never have made it to visit Sally! Poor Marin had to carry Izzy for me and I'm sure that the car seat weighs as much as Marin does!! Just wait until Marin has a little one come along and then the the kids will really cause havoc together! Congrats Sally and KC... we love you!

2 comments:

K.C. and Sally said...

Yea!!! Way to go! Maycee was so excited to see her debut on your blog! I am so proud of you...Keep em coming!

Villarreal's said...

What do you mean like mother like daughter?! ;P Stinker! I would spat your butt right now if you were near me! :) ha ha... I miss you!!!!!! Look at you! Little by little you are entering the blogging world!BIG hugs to your family!